Communications / Internal communications / Training
I worked with BergHind Joseph, the employee engagement agency, for several years on various client projects.
I particularly enjoyed running a communications workshop for BergHind Joseph employees where I shared some of the knowledge I’ve gathered on getting your messages across in a busy world.
- Writing for your reader – thinking about the person on the receiving end
- Getting started – moving on from the challenge of the blank page
- Organising your thoughts – finding the right structure for your message
- Writing for busy people – keeping it short and helping people to scan the page
- Writing vividly – word play, storytelling and spicing up your language
“I just wanted to say thank you for the writing training session today. I found it really useful. You’ll be pleased to hear that people are already demonstrating their new knowledge in the office, and I’m looking forward to using some of the new techniques when I write a proposal tomorrow!”
Lauren Walder, Client Manager